No naked dances at Kim Kardashian's hen party

Kim Kardashian is getting ready for her bachelorette party this weekend and has laid done a rule - no naked dances.

However, Kim's sister Khole is planning to throw an 'embarrassing' bachelorette party for her.

"I'm not really into all the typical [bachelorette party] things, so I'm hoping that's not the case," she told People's Magazine.

"I'm just going into it with a really open mind and not really thinking about it. I just want to have a really good get away," she added.

Kim's best friend Brittny Gastineau, however, revealed that male strippers wouldn't be part of Kim's hen party.

"For Khloe's we had [male strippers] and Kim and I were literally screaming and running away from them. I told Kim no naked dancers!" said Gastineau.

She said that the fun will start with a Los Angeles bridal shower and then a small group of them will fly to Las Vegas for one night.

"Like The Hangover. All you need is that one night. Can you imagine if it were like The Hangover? If we all woke up and we were like, 'Where are we?'," she said.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive