Lara Bingle sues Aussie paparazzi for harassment

Lara Bingle has blasted Sydney paparazzi for continually harassing her.

The 24-year-old Australian swimwear model, who is currently believed to be dating rugby player Danny Cipriani, has decided to take legal action and get an Apprehended Violence Order (AVO) against photographer Jamie Fawcett.

Bingle told The Sunday Telegraph: "Jamie has gone too far in his approach and every time I walk out my door he is yelling rude comments to provoke me and will not leave me alone. It has gotten to the point now where I have to meet with my lawyer in the next couple of weeks to look into what I can do to protect myself in the way of an AVO... to keep him away."

The star also admitted that she had perhaps been sending mixed messages to the press after aligning herself with Fawcett's rival photo agency Big Pictures, run by her business partner Darryn Lyons.

Earlier this week - when Bingle gave Lyons permission to photograph her on holiday in Bora Bora with Cipriani - Fawcett labelled her a hypocrite for demanding privacy at the same time as allowing photos to be published.

When Cipriani and Bingle were first romantically linked last month, she insisted that their relationship was platonic and said that the media could not deal with the fact that she has "a lot of male friends".

Bingle split from cricketer Michael Clarke last year after topless photographs of her were leaked to the press.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive