Preity Zinta 'looking for LA management'

Preity Zinta is said to be looking for a new manager in the US.

The actor reportedly stated that she has been looking for representation in LA so that she can get work in Hollywood.

According to a source for The Times of India, Zinta said: "I don't have a manager in LA. I used to have one, but now I don't. I'm looking for a manager in LA who can handle some international projects for me. LA is wonderful."

The Indian film celebrity was overheard talking to cricket player Adam Gilchrist about her plans to find a new manager, as well as her recent Cannes trip.

"Do you know about the Cannes Film Festival? It's really big," Zinta explained. "The French are really classy - it's not like the Americans, who are, like, more informal. It's, like, very glamorous and everything."

ZInta told DS last year that after her two-year break from Bollywood she is planning her return to commercial Indian cinema.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive