Victoria Beckham Gushes About Hubby David

Given all the tabloid lashings they’ve received, you’d think David and Victoria Beckham would have fallen apart by now.

But the former Spice Girl tells Marie Claire magazine that she is absolutely infatuated with her soccer star hubby, even after all these years.








Posh gushed, “I don’t really notice that he’s got a high-pitched voice. I just think he’s so goddamn perfect that people have to find something wrong with him.”

“We were about to go out somewhere the other day, and he was sending an email. He was sitting at the end of the bed, and he had no clothes on whatsoever. I was getting out of the shower, and I just stood there looking at him. He was all tan. Has all those tattoos, which I love. Hadn’t done his hair. He just naturally looks good all the time. He never looks like s–t in the morning. Never. So he’s sitting there sending his e-mails, all ripped. Not an ounce of fat on him. And I thought, you done good, girl. I sure wasn’t thinking of his high-pitched voice.”
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive