Rosario Dawson's Steamy GQ Germany Shoot

Using her undeniable sex appeal to help boost sales, Rosario Dawson graces the cover of the November 2010 issue of GQ Germany.The 31-year-old "Seven Pounds" actress partook in a steamy photo shoot filling up the monthly men's magazine pages with an interview talking about her life and career.







Speaking of Miss Dawson's movie endeavors, she recently voiced her desire to resume her role as a prostitute named Gail in Robert Rodriguez's "Sin City 2"The brunette beauty said, "The last time I saw Robert Rodriguez was a month ago and he really wants to make 'Sin City 2' happen. I said, 'I understand you've been taking your time, but if you want me to wear the outfit that fits into one hand, dude, I'm not getting any younger'."
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive