Jessica Alba Talks Post-Baby Body With British GQ

Always an appropriate choice when it comes to selecting a cover girl, Jessica Alba is front and center in the November 2010 issue of British GQ.


With the magazine set to hit newsstands on October 7, the "Machete" actress posed for a sexy spread while chatting about topics including her post-baby body.




Clearly not seeing in herself what the typical bystander observes, Jess claims to have been left with a droopy physique after bringing daughter Honor Marie into the world.She tells, "My breasts are saggy, I’ve got cellulite, my hips are bigger… every actress out there is more beautiful than me."


Continuing to play down her undeniable gorgeousness, Alba adds, “I’ve never been comfortable showing my body off. I used to have anxiety attacks before shoots. I’ll never do a nude scene. I can act sexy and wear sexy clothes but can’t go naked.”



more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive