Kim's naked yoga session sent Kris packing

Kris Humphries was left furious after he walked in on his former wife Kim Kardashian, her sister and friends taking part in a yoga session with a naked male yoga instructor on their reality show.

Kardashian, 31, and Humphries were seen coming to blows during the season premiere of 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York', which was aired on U.S. television on Nov 28.

Only the male instructor bares everything in the yoga session.

Even though the reality star keeps her clothes one, the basketball star is not happy about her being in the company of a naked man.

That is disgusting," the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.

"This is my home. This is disrespectful.

The socialite fires back after Humphries makes his feelings known in front of the instructor.

"You are so immature I can't take it," she said.

"You can't take it? I can't take it... I felt uncomfortable when I came in. I nearly threw up," he said.

Things get even more personal when he tells her that he can no longer live with Kourtney, who had organized the naked yoga session.

"Kourtney cannot live with us anymore. I will personally pay for her to have a room on a different floor."

But in the end it is Humphries who leaves, and heads to Minnesota, expressing concerns that his New York lifestyle is getting in the way of his training routine.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive