Drake says he would marry Nicki Minaj

Young Money rappers Nicki Minaj and Drake played a big prank on their fans when they said they had gotten married last year. Although it wasn’t for real, the rapper says at the end of the day, Minaj would be the perfect wife given the circumstances of fame.

The Toronto-born rapper, singer and actor says of the Twitter marriage, “I don’t know if we were really pretending. I’d marry Nicki.”

“I think Nicki would be one of the only people that would understand me at the end of all this and be able to love me,” he explained to Elle Magazine, adding his mother really likes the “Super Bass” rapper, too. “That’s a woman my mother is in love with.”

Drake, 24, who admitted to having his heartbroken by Rihanna at the start of his career, showed off his playful side with Minaj during Saturday Night Live this weekend where the two performed "Make Me Proud.” Drake ended the performance by planting a kiss on Minaj’s cheek.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive